Video Sources 2 Views
The Apprentice 9x12
The candidates receive an early morning phone call from Lord Sugar, who tells them they have 24 hours to brush up on their business plans, before being interviewed by four of his trusted advisors.
The next day, business plans in hand, it’s off to the Institute of Directors. Lord Sugar explains that his advisors will be scrutinizing their plans and credentials, before feeding back to him.
The nerves kick in straight away for the Final Five, as the anxious candidates are called in one by one to meet Lord Sugar’s hand-picked hit-squad.
Armed with CVs and business plans, the advisors waste no time in taking the candidates to task. Egos are attacked, book-cooking uncovered, and personalities pulverised. There are anxious moments for some, and extraordinary things uncovered as the candidates are pushed to the limit.
In an emotional boardroom, Lord Sugar receives some surprising news, and someone feels the full force of his fury, before a shock exit leaves everyone open-mouthed.
In the fight to make the final, dreams come crashing down. Only two can make the grade, as the rest all kiss the investment goodbye as they hear the words ‘You’re fired!’.
The Apprentice season 9
- 9-1Week 1: ContainerMay. 07, 2013
- 9-2Week 2: BeerMay. 08, 2013
- 9-3Flat-PackMay. 15, 2013
- 9-4Farm ShopMay. 22, 2013
- 9-5DubaiMay. 28, 2013
- 9-6Away DayJun. 05, 2013
- 9-7CaravansJun. 12, 2013
- 9-8Online DatingJun. 19, 2013
- 9-9Ready MealsJun. 26, 2013
- 9-10Stall to ShopJul. 03, 2013
- 9-11The Final FiveJul. 08, 2013
- 9-12InterviewsJul. 10, 2013
- 9-13Why I Fired ThemJul. 11, 2013
- 9-14The Final and You're HiredJul. 17, 2013